CENTOXDUECENTO Azure Dresses 100X200 CENTOXDUECENTO Short Dresses 100X200 Azure Short BZFfwqx
BETATry an improved version of this page
- Short Dresses Azure 100X200 Dresses Short CENTOXDUECENTO 100X200 Azure CENTOXDUECENTO More about how to get into this career
- We've included current opportunities to help you with your next steps
Quantity surveyors oversee construction projects, managing risks and controlling costs.
1. Entry requirements
You'll need a degree or professional qualification accredited by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS). This can be a quantity surveying degree or a postgraduate conversion course from any degree. Useful subjects are construction, structural or civil engineering, mathematics, geography, economics or land studies.
You could also start work as a junior or trainee quantity surveyor, a surveying technician or surveying assistant, then study to become a quantity surveyor.
You could also get into this job with an Print Stella Multi Ankara Colour McCartney Dress qEUaB.
You’ll need to be a member of RICS (MRICS) to become a fully qualified chartered surveyor. For this you’ll need to complete the Assessment of Professional Competence (APC)Short by Mini Rihanna Sleeve Swing Polo Dress Fenty Puma White g5vxgI.
2. Skills required
- Azure Short Short 100X200 Dresses 100X200 Azure Dresses CENTOXDUECENTO CENTOXDUECENTO budgeting skills
- 100X200 Short Short Azure Azure CENTOXDUECENTO Dresses 100X200 Dresses CENTOXDUECENTO excellent IT and maths skills
- organisational and planning skills
- negotiation and leadership skills
3. What you'll do
100X200 CENTOXDUECENTO CENTOXDUECENTO Short 100X200 Dresses Azure Short Azure Dresses You could work in the public sector for a local authority, housing association or government department.
100X200 Azure CENTOXDUECENTO 100X200 Azure CENTOXDUECENTO Short Short Dresses Dresses Short 100X200 Dresses 100X200 CENTOXDUECENTO Azure Azure CENTOXDUECENTO Dresses Short You could also work in the private sector for a building contractor, property company, civil engineering or architecture firm.
Your day-to-day tasks may include:
- finding out a client’s needs and assessing if their plans are feasible
- working out quantities and costs of materials, time and labour for tenders
- negotiating contracts and work schedules
- advising on legal matters, including risks and disputes
- monitoring sub-contractors and stages of construction
- Azure Dresses CENTOXDUECENTO Short 100X200 Short Dresses CENTOXDUECENTO 100X200 Azure writing regular reports on costs and preparing accounts for payment
- keeping up to date with construction methods and materials
following health and safety and building regulations
Starter: £18,000 to £25,000
Experienced: £25,000 to £50,000
Highly Experienced: £50,000 to £80,000 (senior)
CENTOXDUECENTO Short Short Azure 100X200 Dresses CENTOXDUECENTO Dresses 100X200 Azure These figures are a guide.
5. Working hours, patterns and environment
You'll usually work Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm. You may work evenings or weekends. Hours may be longer if you work on-site as a contractor.
Azure Short CENTOXDUECENTO Dresses Azure 100X200 CENTOXDUECENTO Dresses Short 100X200 You'll spend time in an office and visiting building sites.
You’ll usually need a full driving licence.
6. Career path and progression
With experience, you could become a senior quantity surveyor or move into senior project management, supply chain management, consultancy work or self-employment.
You could specialise in areas like planning, risk assessment or contract disputes.
Another option is to move into lecturing at a university or college.
You may be interested in:
Last updated: 02 April 2018